Some easy to use, simple tips that can help protect your information. Tips included use of multi-factor authentication, use of complex passwords, and unique passwords for different sites. Password managers are referenced. Options for encryption of devices like TrueCrypt and Bitlocker are also referenced. Other topics include VPNs and HTTPs Anywhere.
We are always seeking out more insights into ways to defend the coming world of connected tech. See them all at the Cyber Things Defend Yourself page.
We track the top news and analysis on Security and all the other major mega trends of technology in the Things Cyber Tech Landscape section. Join us there for the latest! See:
- Protecting Your Home From The Cyber Threat
- Cybersecurity For The Home and Small Business
- The Cyber Threat
- Top 5 Cybersecurity Tips for Small Business
- Cybersecurity for Everyone
- Cybersecurity and Privacy: How to Keep Your Stuff Safe Online
- Apple iPhone and Wearables Event