It is tough living in the modern world, especially when you have to do business and think about cybersecurity at the same time. You really do have to connect to have a life. You connect to improve your health, find doctors, shop for essentials, for entertainment, for communication, to handle finances, to work.
And small businesses connect to compete and win and perform on business. You have to connect.
But it is very hard for smaller players to protect themselves when connecting. The big guys can hire armies of consultants and employees and the best technologies can be bought. They can mount very serious defenses. But what are the rest of us to do?
This book will set you on the right path.
For more see: Cybersecurity: Home and Small Business
We track the top news and analysis on cybersecurity and all the other major mega trends of technology in the Things Cyber Tech Landscape section. Join us there for the latest! See:
- Protecting Your Home From The Cyber Threat
- The Cyber Threat
- Top 5 Cybersecurity Tips for Small Business
- Best Ways to Improve your Computer Security Online
- Cybersecurity for Everyone
- Cybersecurity and Privacy: How to Keep Your Stuff Safe Online
- Apple iPhone and Wearables Event